RandomlyBlogs

Welcome to RandomlyBlogs a place where no specific topic is discussed.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Can You Relieve Heartburn Using Mustard?

I'm a living witness, yes you can relieve heartburn using mustard. I remember as a child, my mother used to get heartburn and she will break out that mustard and teaspoon. She will take several teaspoons of mustard and her heartburn will stop. When I became an adult I started doing the same thing and it actually work. Not too long ago I had heartburn, after I drank one too many flavored bottle water or whatever caused my heartburn. I immediately break out the mustard and teaspoon, I usually take one teaspoon depending on the severity of the heartburn, but if one teaspoon doesn't work I would take several teaspoons. I also have tried apple cider vinegar and it works good also. The acid in the apple cider vinegar seems like it makes the heartburn worst but, it actually relieves my heartburn. There are other home remedies like baking soda, but these are the only two I have tried.



No comments:

Post a Comment